Miami Office Leasing and Property Management
Welcome to Office Leasing Locator! STOP and READ before proceeding!!!
Anyone can browse the web for real estate listings, randomly click on a listing, and request information on a property. But on Office Leasing Locator site you need to be READY, WILLING and ABLE before selecting one of our listings:
READY means that you know what you are looking for and are ready to move forward.
WILLING means that you are willing to make a decision to enter into a lease or contract.
ABLE means that there is nothing preventing you from making a decision and are able to have the necessary funds to a close a transaction.
These three basic real estate essentials should be relatively simple to understand but many people fail to follow, resulting in unnecessary complications and failure to conclude a transaction. We advise you not to select from our listings unless you are Ready, Willing and Able proceed.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
o Do not select office or retail rental listings less than 500 square feet
o Lease terms on listings are for minimum of two years
o Be prepared to pay first month rent plus sales tax and two months security deposit
o Know your office layout requirements
o Beware of misleading listings, for example, if you are looking for a private office; beware of listing copy disguised as office shares, such as “Fully customizable workspaces that encourage your inner individual.” This is an executive office share ad, not private office.
o Instead of requesting more information via email, have MLS number ready and call Arthur Barron at 305-794-2845 for consultation and detailed information on listings.
Office Leasing Locator is owned and operated by Streamline Properties; we are professional realtors servicing commercial real estate customers for more than 30 years. THERE IS NO CHARGE TO YOU FOR OUR SERVICES, our fee is paid by property owner.
DO NOT RANDOMLY CLICK ON LISTINGS. To be an educated customer, take the time to read Why Streamline Properties, Tenant Representation and About Us.
Streamline Properties goals are simple... to create optimum value for owners and to deliver exceptional service to tenants. We have repeatedly demonstrated our ability to maximize cash flow from properties by maintaining higher-than market average occupancy rates, increasing effective rental rates and controlling operating expenses and capital expenditures.
Why Streamline Properties?
• Our leasing professionals evaluate rental rates and levels of occupancy in the area and create a leasing program for your property including targeting suitable prospects, customizing marketing strategies and managing the entire leasing process.
• Our property managers take great pride in delivering exceptional service to our tenants, which is an integral factor in the historically high tenant satisfaction and tenant retention ratios at Streamline managed properties.
• We own and operate properties for our own account, so we bring an owner’s perspective to properties we manage and lease for third-party clients.
• We are a boutique firm that is more responsive and less bureaucratic than the large institutional property management companies.
• We currently manage a portfolio of properties totalling over 400,000 square feet.
Streamline Properties has been successfully providing property management and leasing services for over 30 years.
We're glad to provide your property with a property management quote for our services. Call today for a no obligation consultation. All inquiries are confidential and will not be shared with third parties.
Saul Gross, Property Management
Arthur Barron, Office Leasing